Here we post information about consultations on local services and events that may be of general interest. This information will not always be included in the council’s business. Please also see Local Services above for further information. Most recent posting is at the top of the list.
Latest correspondence from Saffron, January 2017
Defibrillator Familiarisation Evening
Broads Local Plan Consultation: Public Drop-in Sessions around the Broads
A reminder that the Broads Authority is holding public sessions at venues around the Broads, where you can drop in and talk to the Authority’s officers about the Broads Local Plan consultations.
· Thursday 15 December, 6pm to 8pm, Horning Village Hall
· Saturday 7 January, 10am to 12:30pm, Oulton Community Centre
· Thursday 19 January, 6pm to 8pm, Loddon & Chedgrave Jubilee Hall Sports & Social Club
There’s no need to book, please just turn up on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Thank you and kind regards
Planning Policy Officer
- FW-properties-e-mail about housing development in Geldeston
- Boundary Commission South Norfolk long report Nov 2016
- Boundary Commission South Norfolk map Nov 2016
- Boundary commission poster and letter 07.16
- Total Transport project. Community Action Norfolk is working with Norfolk County Council and Insight Track on the Total Transport project. The initial pilot area includes the Breckland and South Norfolk districts, so if you live, work, or travel around these areas, we’re particularly interested in hearing from you. This survey will take around 10-15 minutes to complete. Please click here to take part. The deadline for the survey is 10th July. Or please contact the Project Officer email@example.com or call 01603 223483.
- Advertisement for a Parish Clerk Clerk advertisement
- Parish Councillor co-option notice Co-option Advertisment
- Greater Norwich call for sites Call for Sites Parish letter
- EU referendum notice. EU Ref notice of referendum-1